Dai-Nipponjin is getting the US remake treatment, I guess Columbia Pictures saw Godzilla and Pacific Rim and US Troll Hunter getting greenlit and decided to jump on the coattails. But as they have the writers from the God-awful Clash of the Titans remake attached (Phil Hay and Matt Manfredi), I have about as much enthusiasm for this project as I do for watching grass grow. Prove me wrong, Hollywood! Matsumoto Hitoshi is supposed to have an advisory role, but that doesn’t mean anything.
Fun you may have missed...
- Tars Tarkas on The Super Sex Program
- Chris on The Super Sex Program
- Joe on Baby Dolls Behind Bars
- Scott Vernon on Hidden Treasures (Review)
- Tars Tarkas on Dark Haul trucks up SyFy!
- Tars Tarkas on A Warden’s Ransom – Lifetime breaks out a whole prison of evil men!
- Chris Sobieniak on Dark Haul trucks up SyFy!
- daniel on A Warden’s Ransom – Lifetime breaks out a whole prison of evil men!
- carol on Lifetime tackles spousal abuse with Run for Your Life
- Susan on Lifetime tackles spousal abuse with Run for Your Life
TarsTarkas.NET on Twitter!
Best of TarsTarkas.NET