Dai-Nipponjin is getting the US remake treatment, I guess Columbia Pictures saw Godzilla and Pacific Rim and US Troll Hunter getting greenlit and decided to jump on the coattails. But as they have the writers from the God-awful Clash of the Titans remake attached (Phil Hay and Matt Manfredi), I have about as much enthusiasm for this project as I do for watching grass grow. Prove me wrong, Hollywood! Matsumoto Hitoshi is supposed to have an advisory role, but that doesn’t mean anything.
Fun you may have missed...
- Kevin Lam on 274 Amazing Japanese B-Movie Posters!
- Tars Tarkas on Kick Ass Girls (Review)
- Jobert on Kick Ass Girls (Review)
- Arch Stanton on Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (Review)
- Tars Tarkas on La Verdadera Historia de Barman y Droguin
- Félix on La Verdadera Historia de Barman y Droguin
- Tars Tarkas on Disney knows How to Build a Better Boy!
- Tars Tarkas on Death Curse of Tartu (Review)
- Tars Tarkas on Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (Review)
- Danny on Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (Review)
TarsTarkas.NET on Twitter!
Best of TarsTarkas.NET