Dai-Nipponjin is getting the US remake treatment, I guess Columbia Pictures saw Godzilla and Pacific Rim and US Troll Hunter getting greenlit and decided to jump on the coattails. But as they have the writers from the God-awful Clash of the Titans remake attached (Phil Hay and Matt Manfredi), I have about as much enthusiasm for this project as I do for watching grass grow. Prove me wrong, Hollywood! Matsumoto Hitoshi is supposed to have an advisory role, but that doesn’t mean anything.
Fun you may have missed...
- Tars Tarkas on Dragonball Evolution
- Tars Tarkas on PopFan (Review)
- Tyler on Dragonball Evolution
- Ralph Hogaboom on Use Adblock to block those Around the Web sites (Outbrain, Taboola, Zergnet)
- bernie on Ardennes Fury is in the tank for Asylum!
- krish on PopFan (Review)
- Ron Villarreal on Zodiac: Signs of the Apocalypse aligns the stars on SyFy!
- Joe Josephson on Lolita from Interstellar Space (Review)
- Jeanette on One Starry Christmas shines bright on Hallmark!
- esther bovaird on Sole Custody burns its way on Lifetime!
TarsTarkas.NET on Twitter!
Best of TarsTarkas.NET