Rise of the Zombies is not about zombie Viagra as far as I can tell, but it does have French Stewart as a zombie survivalist. Along with Mariel Hemingway, LeVar Burton, Danny Trejo, and Ethan Suplee, they hang out on Alcatraz, until zombies overrun it and they have to go searching for a cure across an overrun America. Rise of the Zombies airs October 27. I couldn’t find a trailer, but there are a series of interviews at this link.
Fun you may have missed...
- Tars Tarkas on Dragonball Evolution
- Tars Tarkas on PopFan (Review)
- Tyler on Dragonball Evolution
- Ralph Hogaboom on Use Adblock to block those Around the Web sites (Outbrain, Taboola, Zergnet)
- bernie on Ardennes Fury is in the tank for Asylum!
- krish on PopFan (Review)
- Ron Villarreal on Zodiac: Signs of the Apocalypse aligns the stars on SyFy!
- Joe Josephson on Lolita from Interstellar Space (Review)
- Jeanette on One Starry Christmas shines bright on Hallmark!
- esther bovaird on Sole Custody burns its way on Lifetime!
TarsTarkas.NET on Twitter!
Best of TarsTarkas.NET