Rise of the Zombies is not about zombie Viagra as far as I can tell, but it does have French Stewart as a zombie survivalist. Along with Mariel Hemingway, LeVar Burton, Danny Trejo, and Ethan Suplee, they hang out on Alcatraz, until zombies overrun it and they have to go searching for a cure across an overrun America. Rise of the Zombies airs October 27. I couldn’t find a trailer, but there are a series of interviews at this link.
Fun you may have missed...
- Kevin Lam on 274 Amazing Japanese B-Movie Posters!
- Tars Tarkas on Kick Ass Girls (Review)
- Jobert on Kick Ass Girls (Review)
- Arch Stanton on Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (Review)
- Tars Tarkas on La Verdadera Historia de Barman y Droguin
- Félix on La Verdadera Historia de Barman y Droguin
- Tars Tarkas on Disney knows How to Build a Better Boy!
- Tars Tarkas on Death Curse of Tartu (Review)
- Tars Tarkas on Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (Review)
- Danny on Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (Review)
TarsTarkas.NET on Twitter!
Best of TarsTarkas.NET