Rise of the Zombies is not about zombie Viagra as far as I can tell, but it does have French Stewart as a zombie survivalist. Along with Mariel Hemingway, LeVar Burton, Danny Trejo, and Ethan Suplee, they hang out on Alcatraz, until zombies overrun it and they have to go searching for a cure across an overrun America. Rise of the Zombies airs October 27. I couldn’t find a trailer, but there are a series of interviews at this link.
Fun you may have missed...
- Tars Tarkas on The Super Sex Program
- Chris on The Super Sex Program
- Joe on Baby Dolls Behind Bars
- Scott Vernon on Hidden Treasures (Review)
- Tars Tarkas on Dark Haul trucks up SyFy!
- Tars Tarkas on A Warden’s Ransom – Lifetime breaks out a whole prison of evil men!
- Chris Sobieniak on Dark Haul trucks up SyFy!
- daniel on A Warden’s Ransom – Lifetime breaks out a whole prison of evil men!
- carol on Lifetime tackles spousal abuse with Run for Your Life
- Susan on Lifetime tackles spousal abuse with Run for Your Life
TarsTarkas.NET on Twitter!
Best of TarsTarkas.NET